Grant Making Trusts is designed to maximise funding opportunities for public, private and community based organisations and partnerships by:
- Proactively alerting our subscribers to new funding opportunities and calls for proposals.
- Enabling our subscribers to match their projects against existing grant schemes using the interactive online grants database.
- Providing a strategic overview of current funding programmes via our grant directories and innovative grant mind maps.
We are confident that Grant Making Trusts provides the most up-to-date and comprehensive information service on funding opportunities within the UK. We offer one-off grant list purchase or a subscription based grant database service.
Grant Making Trusts was established in 2012 in order to fill a gap in the charity funding space. The principles of the consultancy have many years of experience bidding successfully for educational contracts and have now transferred and applied this know-how to the charity sector with excellent results. We have grown to become one of the UK’s leading information providers on funding opportunities available from:
- The European Union
- UK Statutory sources (UK Government, Scottish Executive, Welsh Assembly, Northern Ireland Executive and other government agencies)
- The National Lottery
- Grant Making Trusts/Foundations
- Private Charitable Donors
With nearly 5,000 funding schemes available within the UK, Grant Making Trusts provides a one stop information resource for organisations looking for funding relating to:
- The Arts, Culture and Heritage
- Business Development
- Community Development and Safety
- Rural Development
- Neighbourhood Regeneration
- Housing and Homelessness
- Employment, Education and Training
- Energy, the Environment and Transport
- Health, Justice and Social Welfare
- Sports and Leisure
- Innovation, Research and Development
- International Development
Grant Making Trusts is trusted by hundreds of organisations to keep them up to date with the latest funding opportunities. Our subscribers include Arts & Cultural Organisations, Business Advice Agencies, Charities, Further and Higher Education Establishments, Environmental Organisations, Government Agencies, Health and Disabilities Advice Agencies, Housing Associations, Local Authorities, Local Development Partnerships, Police Authorities, Private Sector Organisations and Voluntary and Community Groups.