Grant Making Trusts is designed to maximize funding opportunities for public, private and community based organizations and partnerships by:
Proactively alerting our subscribers to new funding opportunities and calls for proposals.
Enabling our subscribers to match their projects against existing grant schemes using the interactive online grants database
Providing a strategic overview of current funding programmers via our grant directories and innovative grant mind maps.
We are confident that Grant Making Trusts provides the most up to date and comprehensive information service on funding opportunities within the UK. We offer one off grant list purchases or a subscription based grant database service.
To see what type of organisations have subscribed to Grant Making Trusts please click here
Grant Making Trusts was established in 2001 and has grown to become one of the UK’s most widely recognized and leading information provider on funding opportunities available from:
- European Union
- UK Statutory sources (UK Government, Scottish Executive, Welsh Assembly, Northern Ireland Executive and other government agencies)
- The Lottery
- Grant Making Trusts / Foundations
With nearly 5,000 funding schemes available within the UK, Grant Making Trusts provides a one stop information resource for organisations looking for funding relating to:
- The Arts, Culture and Heritage
- Business Development
- Community Development and Safety
- Rural Development
- Neighbourhood Regeneration
- Housing and Homelessness
- Employment, Education and Training
- Energy,the Environment and Transport
- Health,Justice and Social Welfare
- Sports and Leisure
- Innovation, Research and Development
- International Development
Grant Making Trusts is trusted by hundreds of organisations to keep them up to date with the latest funding opportunities. Our subscribers include Arts & Cultural Organisations, Business Advice Agencies, Charities, Further and Higher Education Establishments, Environmental Organisations, Government Agencies, Health and Disabilities Advice Agencies, Housing Associations, Local Authorities, Local Development Partnerships, Police Authorities, Private Sector Organisations and Voluntary and Community Groups. To view an example of organisations that have subscribed to Grant Making Trusts please click here.
Incoming search terms:
- example grant making terms and conditions
- grant making police
- grant making trusts police uk
- grants for charity